- Despite the mistaken concern of complete strangers who feel it's necessary to point this out to me...I KNOW my son has long hair
- I also know it's probably hanging in his eyes...we have sent approximately 10 zillion clips into the black hole where hairclips, odd socks and all our house hold pens collect.
- I also know this fact does not make him a girl, or make him look like one either.
- I know that most people don't understand why we could possible want a boy child with long hair, but what they don't know is that it's his choice.
- I also know it's not popular to let your children choose things for themselves, but hey, we've tried to cut it and we prefer not to traumatise our children, and even more so we prefer not to traumatise ourselves. Also we unschool so it follows that we let our children make some (ok a lot) of their own choices.
- I know I'm really busy with work at the moment and this week has been a bit of a write off when it comes to the kids.
- As I sit hunched over my work bench contemplating unschooling while working away, I also know that a lot of the work I'm doing is headed towards teachers across our country, destined as end of year gifts & graduation presents etc...the irony of this has not passed me by.
- I know that the baby in my belly is fine, and got the say so from all the medical professionals too...always nice to know :)
Why not join in with Shae from Yay for Home and blog your own Things I Know post!