Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

So...Ryan Gosling & homeschooling

I kind of like him.
Enough that I'll watch a movie just because he's in it.
What does this have to do with anything you ask?
Well you can imagine how much I enjoyed this image when I came across it

And then I found a whole load more that made me laugh...here's just a few lol
Turns out he was homeschooled for a brief period...even more reason to like him :)

And you can see more here Homeschool Ryan Gosling

And I had to add one more...lol

2 comments:

  1. I just love these, they're so funny! And many are so poignant...
    Did you write the last one Tanja? It sounds like the type of faux pas I'd make ;)

    Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,

    None of these are courtesy of me, I got them all from the homeschool Ryan Gosling Tumblr. I did relate to the last one though...lol

    ReplyDelete