Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So...The Ultimate History Lesson

I've been pretty busy the last little while and haven't been able to spend as much time as I'd like updating the blog with all our happenings, as well as the interesting things I come across in our journey into "schooling" our kids.
I did however find time to watch the talk with John Taylor Gatto called The Ultimate History Lesson and want to put the link up here for anyone else interested.
It's a 5 hour talk but it's been divided into 1 hour segments...and I warn you, you may want to make sure you download it so you can listen to it again, because there is a lot of information on there!!!
5 hours sounds long, but seriously I could listen to Gatto talk all day, so don't let it put you off!
The nice thing with this talk is that they have also listed all the books & resources which back up the things talked about - so you don't need to take their word for it, you can go check things out for yourself.

Really, it's enlightening, give it a go



No comments:

Post a Comment