Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

So...We have a 5 year old in the house

A 5 year old!
Can you believe it?

While we were on our internet hiatus and the day after New Year our biggest little turned 5.
 I am so proud of him, he is such a beautiful soul...and when I hold him close now it's hard to believe our relationship had some rocky beginnings.  I can't wait to spend the years ahead of us getting to know more and more about him!

Opening presents first thing in the morning
With a willing helper at hand
 Whether you need one or not :)
 And we baked and iced and decorated
 And got more presents from the extended family

And we blew out candles

And celebrated with family

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 5 already Tanja! I can't believe it. I hope he had a wonderful day and it certainly looks like he did :)

    ReplyDelete