Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

So....Changing Education Paradigms

So I watched a talk Sir Ken Robinson did on creativity in Education for TED a while back, and enjoyed it so much that I watched again with The Dad that evening.

So when I came across another talk of his I immediately downloaded it.
Imagine my delight to discover that not only is it a great talk but the whole thing is beautifully illustrated in front of your eyes, all in the time span of about 10 minutes, until you get this!

I can highly recommend watching/listening to his talks. And you don't have to be a homeschooler, his talks are relevant to everyone.

Here's the link to the video for Changing Education Paradigms
And here's the other talk I mentioned Do Schools Kill Creativity?

Enjoy!

ETA: while I was posting the links to his talks earlier I saw he's done a follow up to his 2006 TED talk so I downloaded it and have just finished watching it. So if you enjoyed the other talks check it out
Bring on the Learning Revolution!

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you, will definitely go have a look and listen. :)

    ReplyDelete