I came across this lovely blog Yay for Home! the other day and after reading some of her posts I really felt such a connection to her experiences, from our similar first birth stories, to subsequent homebirthing, to unschooling!
So I've decided to try join in her weekly "Things I Know" post today.
So here are my things I know today:
1. I am not alone :D
2. Health rusks baking away in the oven make my house smell good!
3. Fridays still feel good, even if you're home all week!
4. Morning sickness is my worst thing ever...but I survive, it does pass, and is is passing at last!!!
5. You can go to the most amazing places on a train built by your children with all the chairs in the house.
6. Music while baking is essential, so is wiggling your bum and dancing around while you're busy.
7. After a visit from a friend with a small baby I'm more glad than ever I don't have to worry about public versus private, deposits & waiting lists, school fees & uniforms.
8. Moving my piano to make space for shelves in the playroom means the war on clutter is well on the way!
9. I'm already more in love with the little person in my tummy than I ever thought possible!
10. Takeaways rock...not having to cook rocks more!