Friday, September 30, 2011
Things I Know
So things I know this week!
- The day you arrange a picnic for will be the ONLY day so far of the warmer season that isn't nice & sunny...sigh
- Boxes will always make the best toys, they can be anything. For instance all you adults may not see this cause you lost that special magic years ago, but this is in fact a pirate ship captained by one fearless Captain Bear, and that's the jolly roger waving merrily on high.
- Once you have kids they will take over everything, including that special accent wall you had planned...you know the one with the jumble of antique frames & funky photos...the one your guests would comment on at the long dinner parties you hosted. Ja well, it doesn't matter too much anyway cause who has the energy to cook a meal with more than 1 course consisting of acceptable child friendly food. So now there are no more dinner parties, and if you have guests they have to make do with takeaway pizzas, crumbed covered couches and commenting on your spawn's latest work of art applied directly to the wall in ball point pen!
- Your children will always waituntil you're in the middle of cooking dinner before sustaining grievous bodily harm and requiring urgent medical attention (also know as kisses and cuddles better)
- Little heads are remarkable tough and form the most amazing horn like structures when they've been rammed into table corners!
Once you have a calendar & weather board you will carefully have to watch the weather and change the board accordingly...wait is that a cloud passing by the sun?
Quick run you need to update it to cloudy NOW...oh wait, it's passed again, back to sunny days...or was that a breeze I felt?
(BTW - The board is from Edukits and a huge hit with my kids)
Head on over to Yay for Home! and join in with things you know!