Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

So...Half a year already!

Our littlest reached the half year mark this last weekend, I can hardly believe it!
And he's certainly been keeping himself and everyone else busy :)

Turns out he's pretty mobile these days, and of course ignores all toys etc in favour of things like computer cabling and plug points...sigh

And now he's 6 months we decided it was time to let the poor guy try out some food, so we set up the old svan for a baby again and shuffled around the other children's seating at the table

 He seemed pretty happy with the set up
 Hmmm, what's this, is it for me?
 I want to stick it in my mouth, take your hands off
 Errr, not so sure this eating thing is all it's cracked up to be?
 This is MY spoon, no you may not use it!
 This is better than that bowl, now I can get my hands on the food
 Nom nom nom

No comments:

Post a Comment